Difference between Software Engineering and Computer Science with Chuck Connell [audio podcast]
Michael discusses with his guest Chuck Connell the differences between software engineering and computer science. What makes software engineering so unpredictable, with so few formal results? And how can we advance the field of software engineering without these results?
- Grady Booch’s handbook of software architecture
- Steve McConnell’s blog about software development
- NASA page about formal software methods
- Chuck Connell’s other essays about software engineering
- Article: “Difference between Software Engineering and Computer Science”